About Me

Bay Area, California, United States
I first became interested in working at home when I had to leave my full-time job to take care of my two year old child. The cost of daycare is equal to a month of rent- it was cheaper to stay at home! But as I explored the internet and came across many GPT sites, I realized something: Here was a way that I could care for my child AND earn income to help with household costs. So I researched. And I came up with what you see here. So take a look around- feel free to comment and criticize- all of your ideas are important for this new site's success!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Step Three (sorry it's out of order!)

The Third and most important step is to research legitimate sites. There is absolutely nothing worse than running into a scam and losing your hard earned cash and sometimes your identity.


The best way to do this is to determine one thing:
Does the site ask for any type of payment for their services?


If so, you have found a scam, my friend.


Legitimate sites will never ask you for money. Never.


Visit Information You Need to Work at Home To get a listing of trustworthy and completely free sites which pay YOU for your services. Read the FAQs of each company carefully and thoroughly and then feel free to visit their respective sites through the links offered.


Good luck!

No comments: