About Me

Bay Area, California, United States
I first became interested in working at home when I had to leave my full-time job to take care of my two year old child. The cost of daycare is equal to a month of rent- it was cheaper to stay at home! But as I explored the internet and came across many GPT sites, I realized something: Here was a way that I could care for my child AND earn income to help with household costs. So I researched. And I came up with what you see here. So take a look around- feel free to comment and criticize- all of your ideas are important for this new site's success!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Start up for Your at Home Business

So, you've decided that the general workforce isn't for you- or maybe circumstances are such that you were unable to continue in the position you had. What do you do?

If you're like most people you immediately try and hop back on the rat-race bandwagon. If you're different you try something else: working from home.

So hold on to your hats and read the following posts for the instructions you need to start your own business cost free.

No comments: