About Me

Bay Area, California, United States
I first became interested in working at home when I had to leave my full-time job to take care of my two year old child. The cost of daycare is equal to a month of rent- it was cheaper to stay at home! But as I explored the internet and came across many GPT sites, I realized something: Here was a way that I could care for my child AND earn income to help with household costs. So I researched. And I came up with what you see here. So take a look around- feel free to comment and criticize- all of your ideas are important for this new site's success!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Step One

Contrary to popular belief not all pay-per-survey sites are scams. The best way to determine whether or not something is a scam is one thing and one thing only: do they ask you for money?



If so, then YES they are a SCAM! No legitimate pay-per-survey site will request you to pay anything.



One important thing to remember before you start with legitimate sites is that it's very likely many companies will be calling you. And trust me, you won't want to talk to anyone for free. So here's your first step:



1. Find a company like Brring! who gives you a number that connects to your phone. You get paid every time your friends, and most importantly a company, calls.



The volume of calls made by the companies dying to call you will provide more than enough incentive for you to continue connecting through surveys on the net.

No comments: