About Me

Bay Area, California, United States
I first became interested in working at home when I had to leave my full-time job to take care of my two year old child. The cost of daycare is equal to a month of rent- it was cheaper to stay at home! But as I explored the internet and came across many GPT sites, I realized something: Here was a way that I could care for my child AND earn income to help with household costs. So I researched. And I came up with what you see here. So take a look around- feel free to comment and criticize- all of your ideas are important for this new site's success!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Step Seven

Now that you've got a blog or site up displaying your links it's important to continue doing surveys while you're trying to advertise and make referrals.

The next step in the process after setting up the sites showcasing your referral id information is to advertise your sites and get referrals for your paid survey or gpt programs.

I suggest:

  1. Getref
  2. Clickvoyager
  3. Bidvertiser
  4. Simplerefs
  5. TrafficHoopla

Please feel free to look and join through the links! A stay at home mom with a baby needs your encouragement and good will lol!
good luck!

No comments: